Saturday, October 06, 2007

 

Further on the phone situation

O.K. I downloaded the new Skype, as suggested by Marko at Skype support. Maybe they keep a guy named Marko around for us Balkanci! :) Who knows?
Anyway, found that S.V.U. got onto Skype, I was so exicted I clicked on her name, and then realized that DAMMIT it was a little after 4 a.m. in the Yakima Gulag. So I immediately hung up and sent an SMS instead. Hope that works! :)
Then I tried the number in Sarajevo for my S.O. no answer, so I tried his land-line in Croatia, and got him, BRIEFLY, ever SO BRIEFLY he HEARD me. Anyway off to tinker some more, even being briefly audible to him was a pleasant change from the past, when calling him has been damn near impossible, now I need to wait for him to get back here. I guess I need to show him what talking on Skype is about so he'll know that he needs to shut up long enough for me to reply! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter