Wednesday, October 24, 2007

 

File Under : Not Balkans Related But Of Interest Anyway

A weird psychological experiment

http://www.damninteresting.com/?p=595/ghjmk/

In her place there would not be any pictures of me or hints as to my locatin!

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/magazine/15-11/ff_rossmiller?currentPage=1

The huge fire in Southern California is on local news services as well as C.N.N. and Al Jazeera.

I have some on-line friends there and I hope they are safe as I have only seen them online intermittently since this started.

This is just a silly video, it's funny, and if you ever were had by a cat, you'll get the humor:



It's cloudy but a bit brighter than the last couple days, I have some matters to take care of in town. I'll do a more news oriented posting when I'm back in, hopefully. I have secured a somewhat cheaper flat, it's very nice. I sign the contract Sunday I'm moving over the weekend! :)
It's in a very nice area of Sarajevo, it's a very nice flat, and I have fewer stairs, way fewer.
I feel like it's a good move for me. I am very thankful to have found it. My S.O. had to go out of town for a doctor's appointment. By the time he's back I'll have moved. I will perhaps have some interuption of internet service as I have to set it up in the new place, but that is not going to be long, I'll use internet cafes in the meantime, there are some decent ones here in Sarajevo now.

Comments:
this video is great, it reminds me of my cat Simo. he died two years ago, he was a sweet, tender, BAD cat.
:)

leshalesha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter