Thursday, September 06, 2007

 

Well things turned thank God!

I do have a flight out of here at a reasonable price, it's to Dubrovnik, that avoids changing airlines, a dangerous thing if you are visually impaired. I have to stay someplace other than my friends a few nights too. She's great, we get on fine, and she's a kind person. but her building is right out of 'Angela's Ashes' or Sean O'Casey or something, and she herself is trying to move AND has a business trip. This woman has a GOOD job, she is a competant professional woman, and knows what's what, but ended up in this awful living situation that she definately doesn't deserve.
Anyway she may be able to move. I hope she can, because she doesn't deserve to live in such a place.
I'm who talked h er into looking for a different place, I just said a competant professional person like you deserves BETTER.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter