Saturday, September 15, 2007

 

Slan Abaile B.A.C.

Sasa Karadzic has been ordered to leave Serbia for one year. He was under arrest to be questioned, probably about where his father is right now. I never featured the illegal alien angle as a way of dealing with either Karadzic or Mladic, but neither was born in Serbia proper. It puts them in a funny sort of position. Sorry I can't link. I'm dealing with an unfamiliar keyboard and an unfamiliar machine.
I'm tired out, tomorrow I leave for Dubrovnik. I'm taking a direct flight on Aer Lingus. Then either a bus up to Sarajevo or a ride with friends. It depends if this cold I have is really gone by the time I arrive. I've had a nasty time with it.

I should mention that the Amnesty International Cafe was always good, but it got even better, had a very nice lunch there for 12 Euros, the chef is a very cheerful bearded young man. the other people there are lovely as well.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter