Friday, September 28, 2007

 

M.I.B.s Balkans Style


M.I.B.s Balkans Style
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag
Just one of the perks of life in the Balkans, mysterious goings on on T.V.! This shot is from a program I rather enjoyed called 'Folk Show'.
The male announcer looks a bit like Lawrence Welk, there is a bubble machine that goes crazy from time to time, I mean really crazy! and then there's like MASS accordions, but that is where the resemblance to the late Lawrence Welk's show ENDS! :)
The music is of course Bosnian music but there are these mysterious M.I.B.s. I don't know, maybe they are going to use those things they are carrying to probe someone! Where are they from, someone must know, it all went by too fast for me!

Comments:
O.K. it's a long time ago now, but I found out the funny long things were a part of a chimney-sweep's equipment, I found that out from a picture on a package of candy I purchased over there, I've been meaning to put something up about this for awhile!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter