Wednesday, September 12, 2007

 

Good Morning Dublin

Last night a number of people came back to the hostel the worse for wear and very noisy. I was thirsty so I got up and used the machine, they have these lollipops at the desk and I figured they'd be a good cough suppresant, so I asked for a couple and sat to have my Sprite downstairs, went to the bathroom and then to my room. The noise increased after a bit and then mercifully died down. Normally the Avalon is a quiet place, so this was wierd. Anyway this morning I had to report breakage and uncleaness in the loo on my floor. Probably one of the people who came in drunk was responsible. It sure wasn't me.
They thanked me for reporting the breakage.
I technically had a room change today. Actually, I get the same bed and the same room tonight. Ran into defective ATM machines trying to pull a little walking around money. Today has GOT to go easier, my feet are tired from all the walking. At least I seem to be recovering from the nasty cold I've had. I've run several fevers and I'm tired.
Must send out more postcards today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter