Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

Roll Call!

http://travel.latimes.com/articles/la-trw-emirserbia13aug13

Kusturica isn't really a Serb, so why he's doing this is anyone's guess. Still it's amusing reading. I've been out of the loop several days preparing for my actual escape from the Yakima Gulag. First stop will be Idaho, and to fly there is almost as expensive as to go all the way to Europe FROM SEATTLE! jebiga! WTF! anyway, my Greyhound days are not over so it's either Greyhound or a shared ride with a friend of a friend of my sister. Went to top up minutes on my cell phone, so I'd be able to call people and take calls, and went to get some other errends done. Busy busy busy, it won't be long now.

Comments:
Sretan put, Zeka!
 
hvala puno! btw is the Euro Cafe still in operation in Twin Falls?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter