Wednesday, August 08, 2007

 

Neat luck! :)

So today, I got some of my stuff over to my daughter's she helped me score some boxes, as weirdly enough, I need some.
I signed the papers, and the deal on this house will close as early as the 10th of August or as late as the 14th of August. So officially the house was on the market four weeks to the day before a first offer, and five weeks for the back up offer. That was fast! :)
Anyway, I am relieved to have gotten this far. Then my daughter and I went to the Salvation Army, found some cute green shoes for me, flat slippers, and then a white kurta for me, then my daughter found a blouse and some of the cutest red high heels I ever saw, but for me best of all was a carry on that turns out to be really intended to carry a computer along! YEAH! It turned out to have a sleeve JUSt made for my lap-top, and enoug room for one change of clothes, maybe my camera, and I was very happy to see it. I need to paint my little heraldic device on it, this bag, and a back pack ought to work for the big jump! :)
I need to get busy. Expect slow to no blogging from this quarter. Much needs to be done at my end. I do have an apartment in Sarajevo once I pay the security deposit, and I need to get my Eurail pass. I have to get that before I even leave.
Anyway take care dear readers!

Comments:
Just make sure you post from time to time when you can. Roll on the Great Adventure, and best of luck!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter