Sunday, June 03, 2007

 

Yeah, at my age I go to loud concerts


Yeah, at my age I go to loud concerts
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag
The concert was mostly loud, but there was some good music all the same, and a very good turn out of young people. The guy who started EdgeFest is moving on and no longer will be organizing this marvelous festival. :(, So this is probably the last one. I was at a street fair earlier in the Central Yakima Gulag, and had to miss one of my favorite local bands. Unfortunately busses don't run that late, and the very good friend of mine who gave me a ride wanted to go home sooner, she'd had a long day of vending. So I had to miss 1169. At least I got to see Optimus Rhyme, who do really funny Geeksta Rap. They just get better all the time!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter