Monday, June 11, 2007

 

An Update from last Tuesday

An anonymous reader of this site sent me under last Tuesday's post an update and correction on the A.P. story about the suspected mass grave in Serbia that was supposed to have 350 bodies or so in it. As it turned out, if you click on my original link, the update is present already in the link originally posted, that was A.P.'s doing, not mine.
I would have posted an update if I'd personally seen it. It's good that AP does this automatically, and I'd like to thank my readers who send in information. I can't be everywhere at all times, and remember this ain't Reuters, just the Yakima Gulag Literary Gazett, we do the best we can here, but we do so with limited resources.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter