Wednesday, June 13, 2007

 

A little preventative engineering...

Clearing off a counter, I found the spare line conditioner left here by Ivan the Terrible, and I decided that THIS line conditioner was NOT going to go the way of the first one, so I installed it, and then used a little duct tape to put it in a position where there would be no jostling or fraying, and so that the jack would not come loose on it's own. This is something I should have done AGES ago, I didn't think of it then, but ugly as the solution is, and it is ugly, I think it will at least allow me to use my computer and my phone at the same time. More people looked at the house, I found their cards here and there, I left a little thing to put cards in and put other business cards there to hint to them that this would be a good place to put their cards. All the counters are a lot clearer now. I'm putting office supply type things in a Sterilite box to keep here, so that my friends if they visit don't have to separate their kids from my stuff all the time. Funny how that works! Kids love office junk! :)
I hope someone will please buy this place soon. The latest ones, for tomorrow drove by and wanted to take a look. That's actually hopeful. This place is mostly better inside than outside.

Comments:
The single best investment you can do to increase the value of your house is to get rid of all your personal stuff. It allows the prospective buyers to imagine themselves in the place. My two 2c.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter