Thursday, June 07, 2007

 

The big news today....

Dodik to sue top Bosnian Muslim Politician

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level_English.php?cat=Politics&loid=8.0.422463112&par=0

Dodik needs to lay off the rakija and take a big bottle of chill pills.


Well the escape plan is still on track,the house is officially on the market. It's not going for the price I'd hoped for, but it's going for better than something I dreaded, it's actually appreciated a little so I'm going to be o.k. I think the little bit of work I did have done didn't hurt, and land values have gone up moderately in this area. Some houses here are now stunningly restored and updated. Someone will probably buy this place for that purpose or as a starter home. It's a decent enough place, just in the wrong country and too much house for one lady of my age. Anyway I need to go do some running around, I overslept this morning, yesterday was a nervous day for me. I do have a wonderful real-estate agent. I need to put out the incense, I burned some cinnamon as incense. That's because it will be warm today and I cooked my dinner and put it in the fridge to warm up later, like at dinner time. I do those things in the warm weather.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter