Saturday, April 07, 2007

 

Rainbow downtown Yakima


Rainbow downtown Yakima
Originally uploaded by Yakima_gulag.
A friend of mine, a good zek named Gene took me to a dinner that the Democrats have every year, and he was driving me home, we spotted a rainbow, luckily I had my digital camera with me so I began to take pictures of it as he drove me home. The rest of the series is over at Flikr, you can follow the progress, I included all shots taken on the ride home. Some were abysmal because the light would turn green just as I snapped and others are well at least you can see the rainbow.
Theres a few good ones from the yard. I was working with somewhat adverse light conditions, but it's alright, I got some. First rainbow of the year, and my third to photograph in my life.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter