Friday, March 30, 2007

 

sunny but cold again




one of the longer Acid Free Trips (c) I have put up for your entertainment. This was done using a small piece of mirror work. I quite liked the effects achieved! I'd like a job doing lightshows now please! :)

Ethnic Policy Triggers Nationalism

http://www.turkishpress.com/news.asp?id=168921

Bosnian Serbs Demand Referendum

http://www.focus-fen.net/?id=n109003

This is not something I wanted to see. The big difference between Republika Srpska and Kosovo is who committed genocide and where.

There's a couple stories I'll have to bring you later. The more important one is that Serbia has refused permission to the Peace Corps to operate in Serbia. I think that is too bad. There are many ways Peace Corps could help in Serbia. I also think it would be good for American understanding of Serbian people, because Peace Corps volunteers come home and talk about where they have been, and it would be better for both Serbia and the U.S. to base their understandings of each other on real people, instead of various obnoxious lobbies.
Because right now I cannot access the story due to a server problem of some kind, I am not able to find out what reason Serbia had for not wanting the Peace Corps.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter