Saturday, March 31, 2007

 

Beautiful and sunny today!

BOSNIA: TENSIONS AT POST-WAR HIGH, SAYS PRESIDENT

http://www.adnki.com/index_2Level_English.php?cat=Security&loid=8.0.400441874&par=

For once they used a picture of a normal street scene in Sarajevo.



Ethnic Albanian group protests U.N. plan on Kosovo, demands release of jailed leader

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/31/europe/EU-GEN-Kosovo-Protest.php


More details on how the missing Australian hiker was found

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=62161



Haradinaj Allegedly Witnessed Beatings

http://www.iwpr.net/?p=tri&s=f&o=334529&apc_state=henptri

U.N. peacekeepers report explosion near Orthodox monastery

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/03/30/europe/EU-GEN-Kosovo-Explosion.php

Albanians hold interfaith service in Hartsdale

Yesterday I was out for a bit and heard lots of birds. Birds

I am annoyed that all week I waited for the plumber. He's a good guy, I'm not mad at him, more annoyed at circumsances. His apprentice was injured in a dirt bike accident. Which means when the plumber DOES come, I will have to help. I have never done anything like that in my life, I have delicate wrists, and it will take an hour, of me perhaps sitting in an awkward position holding pipes, messing with wrenches, etc. I feel bad for the poor apprentice, who was injured very badly in his dirt bike wreck too. He went right over the handle bars and the heavy bike landed on him breaking a bunch of his ribs. He's in terrible pain even to breath poor guy.



Comments:
what's the chance that your plumber reads this blog? just wondering...
 
First, thanks for your visit, and if you are 'de-lurking' double thanks! :), odds are the plumber reads noone's blog, he's working WAY too hard, especially now that it is spring. He's b.t.w. a really good plumber, he's a friend of my son-in-law and daughter from way back.
If I had anything nasty to say about him, I still wouldn't say it here, and the fact is I don't, the rest of the work he had to do was done EXCELLENTLY. I can sell this place at the price I want knowing the neccesary repairs were performed that SHOULD have been performed by the previous owner. My plumber fixed some very shoddy work, and I know exactly what was wrong and where it was wrong because he took enough pride in his work to show me exactly what he did.
For those of you in the Yakima Gulag, Rob at A-1 Plumbing is the BEST.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter