Friday, December 15, 2006

 
My Adult Storm Child is arriving shortly. She has no power in her home and needs to stay warm so I got a call about 6:45 "*Komrade*Katjuša*, imas li struja?' 'Da imam!' So a zeka who needs very much to stay warm is soon to arrive on premises. The storm had winds of 100 mph and knocked out power in a sporadic way around the Yakima Gulag. I happen to have power hvala Bog! She does not and this comrade zeka lives only a matter of blocks away. My power was on all night and nema problema.
I have been tagged and have no time to respond until I've dealt with vijesti. Watch this space for vijesti, and I'll see about the tag as soon as I have a free moment from being hospitable.

Oh the comrade zeka was chased in her car by the Hell Hounds! the Female Hell Hound followed her car to my place and BIT the tire. I have called 911 on these urki. I am fairly sure they must be urki no decent zek would own such beasts.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter