Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

A Hot Tub in Hell for Pinochet

I am having a quiet glass to commemorate that an evil man has passed from this Earth. God has called him to Judgement. I hope he gets a hot tub in Hell.
I am speaking of Agosto Pinochet.

Reporting on Pinochet Death

http://www.kval.com/news/national/4876916.html

Another dictator had a customs officer for a father, I want to see how many YGLG readers know who that was...

I noticed something very interesting. The White House statement wasn't what I expected out of a right wing administration.

''Augusto Pinochet's dictatorship in Chile represented one of most difficult periods in that nation's history,'' said Tony Fratto, a White House spokesman. ''Our thoughts today are with the victims of his reign and their families.''

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter