Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

Happy Thanksgiving! to all my American readers

Witness says Deputy Knew of Plot to Assasnate Djindjić

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2006/11/23/europe/EU_GEN _Serbia_Assassination_Trial.php

I am really glad to have some time off. I managed to get up to 34,000 words, perhaps I'm actually at 35,000 words in my trashy NaNo novel. I'm running out of crazy stuff to add in. I don't know, I'm tired of killing people off, so I'm thinking of other things to put in. Maybe they can do a lot of cooking or something else that ups the word count. Maybe some long lost relatives of the main male character can show up....maybe.... I'll think of something crazy before I'm done. That's the only rule, it has to be a little crazy. It's trash. No research...That part is fun, you have NO idea how sick I am of researching things in the academic way! I'm doubly sick of citations because frankly the rules changed here and there. I am really at the point where I'd like to defenestrate the authors of these 'style' books. They serve very little useful purpose, and serve only to cause annoyance. . .
I realize there have to be SOME rules but damn....is there an end to it? To the exactions and demands? Where IS that End?

Comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
 
Thank you! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter