Saturday, October 28, 2006

 

Living Proof One Should Open One's Junk Mail








O.K. I get this piece of junk mail, by way of snail mail.... I opened it thinking it was a bill that I better pay NOW NOW NOW!

Instead it was one of those contest letters, specifically from Bob Hall who don't realize I can't drive. Very nice, anyway they had some sort of contest, the scratch the thingie with matching numbers type of thing. So just for the Hell of it I scratch the number. I had matching numbers. So since I was planning to be downtown anyway I decided that I should just go to this Bob Hall's Chevrolet. There were all kinds of guys that sell cars around, and lots of people who recieved contest letters. Anyway, to make a long story short, I did win $5. So I'm at my favorite coffee shop having a coffee, and since they were out of baklava, a hazel nut biscotti. I like those things! :)
Now the coffee machine is making noises. That or it's the thingie they use to mix dough for the bread.
Essancia is a nice bakery coffee shop and it's where a lot of the nomenklatuira of the Yakima Gulag go to get away from City Hall.

I'm hoping to meet someone who says he has the latest CD by Kultur Shock! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter