Friday, September 08, 2006

 

Annoying Stuff Going on at Blogger

Apparently if you have Beta, you can't comment for at least awhile on other blogs that are not Blogger Beta, except possibly annonymously. So to accomadate my friends who can't comment otherwise, I am going to allow annonymous comments for a time, if you are a regular that can't otherwise get in, identify yourself in the begining of your comment, and if I know you, you'll get in, the truley Annonymous are not getting in, they seldom have any real contribution anyway. I don't get a lot of true Annonymous commenters anyway.If I do, and they are particularly funny or something I might let them by and make fun of them.

Comments:
I do not understan this about Beta, how come you have Beta and the rest of us not?
 
I switched to Beta when it was offered, it might not have been offered yet, aside from these bugs, like having to post 'annonymously' it's been pretty cool!
Some people have considered it
changeing but are waiting to see how it goes. BG Anon for example, almost did, and has waited due to the problems I had over posting.
Over all I LIKE Beta, and they have been good about fixing stuff quickly. I must not do a Beta again though, I from now on plan to wait for all bugs to be stomped out! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter