Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Sunday the Replacement

Brief Rodeo Film clip:



I have to appologize about needing to remove the original Sunday post, I had no choice it led straight to a page to do posts in. Someone has been messing around with Blogger some way. I don't know if this site was hacked or what. They do have that new Blogger with Google stuff going on. That could be contributing to problems. All I know is I didn't do anything wierd or different with my links, nothing was wrong with my code, other posts are fine! So I don't know what in Hell is going on. All I know is 1. it's going on, and 2. it really really pisses me off, and 3. It should not be going on. 3. I can't get through to anything actually HELPFUL at Blogger. I really hate that nonsense that there is no way to even find help on the site.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter