Wednesday, August 23, 2006

 

Mostar Sevdah Reunion Will Perform in Seattle, First U.S. Tour!



Idajevo, a subsidiary of Skelly Wright, announces that Mostar Sevda Reunion will be performing in Seattle on September 8th , 2006, at Museum of History and Industry, 2700 24th Avenue E.
This is their first American Tour and they are a very great band, and worth seeing. I hope I can arrange to go to their concert! I am going to give it a try anyway.
I put this here because I don't think Idajevo gets the readership it ought to get.

UDATE just after I posted this, and was looking forward to obtaining a Three Day Pass to leave the Gulag and hear this concert, I found out it's been cancelled! The members of the group were not able to obtain the visas to enter the U.S. for the tour!

Concert Cancelled

http://kbcs.fm/site/PageServer?pagename=events



http://kbcs.fm/site/PageServer?pagename=events

Comments:
usually I don't make it this big, but I'm the sort who buys my tickets at the door half the time, I'd hate to see someone head over the passes only to not get to see a concert!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter