Friday, July 07, 2006

 
Really Cool Tinfoil Hats



EU Has Not Changed it's Position that Mladic Needs to be Arrested

http://www.washtimes.com/upi/20060706-121728-8188r.htm

Bosnia Reconstructs

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/07/07/business/wbbosnia.php

Irish Teen Dies in Bulgarian Plane Crash

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=66120

Folklife starts this weekend, with all sorts of muzika i zabava u centar Yakimu Gulag! The festival gets Balkanized for the first time since the wars in the Balkans with two Croatian groups, let us hope friendly rivalry will one day result in other Balkans groups. I had NOTHING to do with it. ABSOLUTELY nothing. In fact I need to renew membership in Folklife. I haven't because I haven't been to any shows at the museum, too much homework! Usually my tests were on weekends too, and I had enough trouble. So I missed all of the concerts.
Anyway I hope every zek and every urki show up and have a good time!
I tried to link to the schedule but my computer HATES PDF files and sometimes it will freeze when I have to deal with them.
The weather has been less miserably hot. I think though that my rose bush is dead despite being watered, the little cute one in a pot. The chives look ok and the garlic isn't dead at least.
Huge altercation last night at about 9:30 to 10:00 pm. The daughter of the annoying people who live next door to the guy who does my lawn was late in she was supposed to get home at 5:00 pm but arrived at like 9:30 causeing a SCREAMFEST. ooooj
medjuvrjeme I was not sure if I should call the policija or not. The police often come to your door too if you call them, so I felt hesitation about calling them. I have to live here and I get enough graffiti as it is. So the response to excessive muzika is usually some of same on my part in the form of Makedonske gajda or some Gypsy Brass. That usually shuts it down in about 15 minutes, faster than the policija could get here anyway. No hard feelings since I shut my stuff off the minute they shut their stuff off.
Well off to do my hair and my hands. Take care Gentle Readers. It was cool enough I needed a blanket last night that was lovely!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter