Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 

Newness....

I just bought a new laptop off my son Ivan the Terrible. It's a really nice machine, we are udergoing technical stuff, he forgot all about my assorted book marks. I'm tired, it has cooled off here today, actually I'm sitting with the door open, I am a real lover of cool breezes, especially in the summer. So this thing is tiny and light, which is a good thing. The only bad part is the screen is tiny. But I can put my face close to it, it's not the ened of the world.
Some features of it are really really nice!

I hope to use this thing for a long time to come! The main stuff that drives me nuts is that whenever you put in new stuff, stuff happens. It's a Federal Regulation or something.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter