Sunday, July 23, 2006

 

Greetings from the Russian Steam Bath in the Yakima Gulag

It's fiendishly hot again today, it's only 10:47 and I'm dripping sweat, my bedding was wet from sweat when I woke up at 3 am to try to air the place. mizeran...


I don't know what is going on with Yahoo the last couple of days, I can't get at my mail if it won't let me in. I think it may have to do with weather conditions outside of the Yakima Gulag which are quite bad in a few places, St. Louis for one, part of New York City for another.
It could even be the more aggressive firewalls in my new computer. I really don't want comment spam and I don't want to have Klingon swear words be the substitute for how I do it now. It's highly annoying. I know there are bigger issues out there, like the war that has broken out in Lebanon. . . .


Today's Karadzic Update

http://news.monstersandcritics.com/europe/article_1183348.php/Karadzic_-_an_enigma_after_11_years_of_hiding

Albania just siezed the assets of some groups connected with bin-Ladin, I can't give details because the source is subscription only and I won't waste my money that wat. This is only a heads-up that that has happened. I'm sure details will come out later.

Lest we forget..

http://www.thesouthern.com/articles/2006/07/23/sports/17010177.txt

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter