Monday, June 26, 2006

 

OK Radmila, I'll bite!

5 things in my fridge.

1. 2 half jars of Kim Chi
2. 1/2 a jar of hyper pink ginger
3. A seedless watermelon
4. Leftovers of bbq'd mesquite steak, vegetable risotto, and marinated fennel and
eggplant.
5. Juice. Lot's of different kinds of juice that I don't drink.

1. Banana Bread I made a couple days ago
2. philly cheese
3. Slivo!
4. Medovina home made!
5. Turkish Delight

5 Items in my closet

1. Lot's of purses
2. A wide brimmed floppy hat I'll probably never wear again, because it only doesn't
look pretentious in the Caribbean.
3. Shoes. Can't stay organized or together shoes.
4. The phone book
5. Jackets

1. Old Baby clothes, must donate them!
2. A box of old films that my parents took in Mexico I don't have the right sort of a projector to ever watch them.
3. Shoes, again must donate most of them!
4. Blazers to use as part of interview outfits
5. Blankets,

5 items in my car
I don't have a car

1. CD's
2. Scissors
3. A rag
4. My gym bag with everything ready to go...if I was ever suddenly seized by the need
to go immediately. So far, it hasn't happened. In fact, I can be easily
discouraged by lack of a parking spot close to the door.
5. My car manual

5 items in my purse
I don't carry a purse I wear a money belt type thing,
1. I.D.
2. Business Cards from EVERY WHERE! and EVERYONE!
3. Bank-o-Mat cards
4. Phone card
5. Money
6. Small bottle of perfume, small container of kohl.
1. Hand cream
2. Hand sanitizer (yes...it's back in my purse Lisa)
3. My camera
4. Lipstick and lipliner (at least two shades). I look dead without it.
5. Travelling atomizer of perfume, currently filled with Pure by Alfred Sung

I know that if you've gotten this far, you're cringing to see your name tagged here...but I won't do it.
If you decide that you'd like to do this, lead me to it.

Don't worry I won't tag anyone either! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter