Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 

Still sick and really tired

Basically I came in to school even though I feel like death warmed over on toast, because they don't allow a lot of absences, particularly for people attending on grants.
I don't need to be here quite so early but I was afraid if I did not come early I would not come at all.

School Spirit Week, yesterday was Crazy Hat Day and I wore my FBI hat, it is a REAL FBI hat. Others had better and crazier hats. Today is Decade Day; one dresses like someone from one's favorite decade, mine is the 60s. People have gotten so tame and fearful since then!
I have this lovely dress that has silver embroidery and I'm wearing it with silver jewelry. It's probably nicer than anything anyone else has.

Today's headline in Slobodna Dalmacija grabbed my attention...

Between Condoms and Disease, the Church Must Choose the Lesser of Two Evils

Oh this is good, I just found out that the compose function now DOES let you hyperlink! YEAH! I will now bitch less about Blogger anyway..
I can't make things work otherwise though either because I'm really sick or because it doesn't like things here at school. I may have more for you all later!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In fact I do have a few updates. I don't feel well so now I'm going to go lie down take care all my fellow zeks and my visitors too!
Mladic update

Mladic Ally Arrested

More Mladic buzz

Kosovo Serbs Charged in War time murders





Comments:
aaaaw!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
they don't care Owen. Anyone on a grant has to be there unless it's bad enough to require physician's attention, that's the rules.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter