Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

Still not doing all that well.

I have had congestion and chills and fever. I only have one class today, it's math, which I'm not that good at, so I don't want to miss class, on top of that, this instructor gives extra homework if you miss class. So I must go in. Yesterday a kind frend lent me her nasal spray, it worked but when it wore off I was congested with INTEREST, exponentially congested, to the point of nearly total nasal obstruction.. That was terrifying! My son had some decongestant that is supposed to only be taken once in 24 hours. I still have some congestion and a very itchy runny nose too.


A little old but worth reading

Upriseing of Minorities



Parliment Rejects Changes to Constitution



NATO not planning to use bases in Bulgaria

Bulgarians Protest Bases During Rice Visit


In the news available locally not mentioned at all. Some of the demonstrators seem a little long in the tooth, but not all of them.


Floods in Romania drive more people from their homes
A site that is available only by subscription said that the flooding has done terrible damage to Serbian agriculture as well.


Comments:
I'm generally afraid of decongestants, but this is so bad no normal remedies work long enough for me to do things like be in class or sleep for that matter
I think one is better off with a pill one takes once a day instead of nasal sprays, don't worry I'm almost a trained proffessional here! :)
 
Wishing you speedy recovery!
 
thanks everyone for your kind wishes!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter