Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

Really cold and rainy here in the Gulag

1000 protest in Presevo

Mafia Rampage may delay Kosovo Independance
From an Iranian News Source: Click with care I guess...
Kosovo's UN Governor Faulted in Corruption Inquiry

This is a Big FAT I Told You So! I have said to many of my friends that as soon as the wages went up in the Indian technical support centers they would next be in Bulgaria or Romania, well guess what? Hewlett Packard is the first to open a European Center
I TOLD you so!

New Cancer Therapy in Bulgaria
I'd like to see more on this study to be honest with you...Dr. Laura quoted it as refereing to cohabitation of the type she calls 'shacking up' but this doesn't say anything abou tthat. I do know that many men WILL sabotage women's diet efforts. I observed this with my late mother and step father. He would make it hard for her to maintain a low weight. They were married.
Study says men make women fat
From Kosava Report..
Ljalic accuses Slovenia of war crimes!
Sorry I just have to be snarky here...
The Slovenians must have been REALLY good at it, and it must have paid off since the Slovenian War of Independance was one of the shortest wars on record in the 20th century!

File under 'Well D'uh!'
Mladic family reports pressure by government
no I'm totally not making this up....
Transgendered Communist Candidate in Italy

Croatia wooing tourists from India Indian music is actually well liked in Croatia, I saw two programs on Indian music on HRT and the people I watched the program with seemed to like the music.


I spent most of today at the County Convention. It took forever and I'm still tired. I'm an alternate for the State Convention.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter