Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Nothing like chills and fever to make one's day....NOT!

I thought this was some kind of nice ink for the Orthodox people, an account of a celebration of Orthodox Easter, and the customs surrounding it.

Article on Orthodox Easter

Eurovision Contest Odds As if I cared about anyone but Hari Mata Hari! :)

Lakeland Teen to Testify about Romanian adoptions


Sinister Racket in Trafficked Children

Croatia expects to have more Tourists than Inhabitants again

Judge Rejects Albanian Teen's Asylum Appeal

Dick Cheney brings Medal of Honor for Croatian Hero of Pearl Harbor


Rest of the Story


Whatever Ivan the Terrible had, I've got now. I feel terrible!
I'm having chills and fever on very slight movement and I'm congested. So anyway I'm off to school for the day, this is one of my long days.
Have a good day dear readers and stay healthy!


Comments:
Owen I'd love to do that but there's no rest for students!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter