Thursday, April 06, 2006

 

The New Look of the Yakima Gulag Literary Gazett is courtesy of

Scarlele

A nice young lady who has considerable artistic talent.

Pretty soon my blog roll will be organized more into Geographical and Thematic catagories. Right now I'm just glad to have some color other than bright orange.

It's at least nice out, tomorrow is an errends day for me, and Saturday I have to do political stuff.

I hope to spend some quality time with my math book over Sunday. I did finish all my homework, but damn that test was physically painful, mostly because I have a hard time remembering my multiplication tables, and almost no math related concept gets into my head easily.

I still owe Mr. Bill a lot, because instead of being a snivleing wet piece of toast i was a muttering semi insane piece of bagel!
No this test was not a piece of cake for me...
Ah well....

Comments:
Looks nice!
 
Thanks! I really appreciate Scarlete's efforts in this because I was soooo sick of orange! I only like orange if I can eat it or drink it! :)
 
I'll see what is possible, otherwise what I do is to adjust the overall text size by using the view function.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter