Tuesday, April 04, 2006

 

More later....

Of course unemployment is a problem in neighboring countries as well...

Unemployment in Croatia

Ethnic Albanian Arrested for bomings in Kosovo
Cute guy picture alert!
Tarkan Concert in Bulgaria I love Tarkan's music and he has actually a small but devoted fan base in the Yakima Gulag...

Harry Potter to be killed in next book

OK now it's later!

OK Boris, you can bring the body guards but the police must be notified
Warning, website situated in Iran...in case that worries you....
Who Next?

Hot Competition for Serbian Broadcast Outlets


I am not sure I did ok with it, but I did turn in my math homework ON TIME much to the shock of a beloved former math teacher...
I have Spanish and Math to wade through tonight.
Thanks to a nice classmate of mine, I was able to purchase the needed text book for this class at a price we both felt good about. I told her if she can find the CD I'll give her another $5 for it. It might be useful who knows...?
Tonight my son and I went for sushi, I had my usual bento box special with the salmon, he had his usual that has beef. Riding home with soup on your lap is a little tense, but worth it to have properly made miso soup, and we watched people getting all Medieval, justing, wearing funny hats, drinking mead, wearing cool Medieval hairdos, a woman walked through the area in the fashionable but ugly low rise Capri lenght jeans, and a sphaghetti string red tank top. She just suffered in the dignity and beauty department next to those beautiful women in Medieval dress! She looked less mature, less virtuous even than the women wearing the Medieval version of slutwear.
THere was archery and jousting, I love a good joust! Of course I like horses anyway, and the horses seemed to be having a good time. Guys running around in armour of course....
And the men looked so dashing, even the older ones who had beer bellies looked better in Medieval clothes! THe children looked more natty and less bratty in their Medieval outfits. They (Whoever it is They are anyway...!) have always said that all good fashions come back in style. Well I can't wait for the Renaissence to come back! I'm just kind of an extremely retro person!

In the sushi place there were some Japanese friends of the owners visiting, and as they left one Mapanese man, obviously not an English speaker, said 'Buenos Dias!' and then 'Adios' experimenting with his Spanish. So I said 'Adios' to him. I think the others liked it, they all smiled, and not that special smile highly embarrassed Japanese people will sometimes do.
The sushi was good, I am now stuffed to the gills, and must lie down.

The immigration bill is still a cause of argument in the Senate. I really have about had it with how stupid immigration law is to begin with. Quotas for example, as far as I'm concerned the whole concept of quotas came from a racist era in American history. They were designed to keep out people from for example Southern vs Northern Europe, and to keep out people from Eastern Europe vs Western Europe. The era in which quotas were assigned was the disgraceful era of the Eugenics Movement.
Eugenics was an important and largely unacknowleged American contribution to fascism.

I think current immigration law is unfair, and really leads to the very imbalances it in theory was designed to prevent.

The grass is growing in our gulag, and will need cutting for the first time this year. I talked with a young guy who has normally cut the grass.

Well that's it for tonight!

Comments:
Yay- I adore Tarken too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter