Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Good Morning Fellow Zeks and Other Readers of the Yakima Gulag Literary Gazett!

Well I am feeling a little better. At least the congestion is down, which means something as I was really seriously congested. Today it's not bad, only one side and if I get warm enough not at all. All I need is to do some math and I'll be warm enough.

Today's local news has a report from some woman who has gone down to a town I know on the New Mexico U.S. Border! I know the area fairly well actually as I once lived there!

It's in the desert, and the Minute Men are there waiting for illegal aliens. Anyway the town used to be a sleepy desert border town, and Palomas used to also be a sleepy desert border town. She described the sharp wind that kicks up every morning. She described how on the Mexican side, the stores are filled with what one may need to take along on an illegal crossing.

Her obvious political slant aside, this is ClearChannel and Fox, it was a real blast from the past to hear about an area I lived in so long ago...

Today's Headlines:

Harper Lee turns 80, he wrote 'To Kill A Mockingbird'

Saddam turns 61 today, proving that captivity isn't like all that bad!


Spoiler Alert: The big Mladic update is that there IS no big Mladic update, he's not been arrested or even found and the deadline is what DAYS?!?!?
Maybe the EU ought to stop letting S&M play them for chumps.
Mladic Update

EU Warns Serbia Montenegro over Mladic

Seriously this could have happened to any police force....I'm surprised it didn't happen to some other force sooner.
Serbian Police mess up a training exercise

CIA Flights Denied


Former Serbian Police Chief Killed in Belgrade


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter