Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

A few news items and an experiment with the font.

This just doesn't seem very effective anymore to me...
Yet Another Deadline to find Mladic

Such a change from the attitude of Enver Hoxa!

Albania's Tourism Potential
There is a very fine line between a test that assures that a new immigrant understands the history and laws and language of a new country and racial, ethnic, and religious exclusion.
Exams for New Citizens of Australia?

Story on CIA flights


Investigation of CIA flights

Bulgaria institutes a nationwide curfew

I'm still suffering from the illness. Right now my eyes are a little affected. I don't have a fever and I'm only mildly congested. I'm going to take it easy today, the only serious thing I plan to do is the math home work.
I hope to get some decent rest, and stay down so that I have a chance to recover before being back in the fray on Monday.




Comments:
Hope you will feel better on May 1st!!!
 
Just wanted to let you know I responded to a comment by you on Estavist.

No offense of course!

John
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter