Friday, April 28, 2006

 

Evening Readage for my fellow zeks and for visitors to this space

Still Can't Find Mladic

Montenegrin leader urges arrest of Mladic

Key Witness in Arkan Case gunned down

Kosovo news

Bishop of Krk wants 'Decency Zone'

Constitutional Process in BiH 'in disarray'


Well whether people want to admit this fact NOW, modesty IS a Christian value!

One day I will do a special post on how the present immodesty of Western attire got started, it's an interesting history!

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GLOAT !!!


Rush's Arrest Info, and MUG SHOT!!

Alter Ego?
via Metafilter
MetaFilter

Maybe Rush should just be a mojado en reves! mvxaxaxaxaxaxa!

Probably though, U.S. pressure will prevent this law being signed...

Personal Amounts of Drugs may soon be legal in Mexico
Fascinating hidden history again via Metafilter
The Red Elvis

and this one, a real tale of horror...

NOT for the faint of heart, a story on Chernobly, in fact I was actively creeped out by this
In fact don't look at this if you plan to sleep anytime soon.
Chernobyl




Comments:
I too was uncomfortable with some of the commentary. Still I fet it was a story worth looking at! I'ts VERY important for people to realize what exactly is at stake in the decision to go with nuclear power!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter