Monday, April 17, 2006

 

Easter Monday Greetings to My Irish Readers!

Normally, before September 11th, I used to hang the Irish flag on my house along with the American flag, as this is the REAL Irish Independance Day. There are other places to read about these things. Suffice it to say that I'm glad there is an independant Ireland, just as I am glad there is an independant United States of America. Irish people have done a LOT for peace-keeping through out the world and made innumerable contributions to world literature and world music. At one time the absolute nerdiest thing was to like Irish music, now it's available and emulated worldwide!

After yesterday's smorgasbord (sic) of weather, it's nice out today, the sun is glorious and even though it was cold this morning I think we'll have a nice day!
Enjoyed Easter with the family very much, I had a very nice late birthday gift from my younger sister, a pashmina! it's BEAUTIFUL! It goes with several outfits, stays ON, and is warm, without being too hot.
I'm wearing it today in fact!


About time I say!
Serbia to Freeze Assets of Indicted War Crimes Suspects"

As if Tuzla needed more problems ....
Toxic Waste Barrels in Tuzla
Archeological Damage in Macedonia due to Floods

Flooding is very bad this year all over the Balkans. Ohrid is a very beautiful place and I am sorry to see this level of destruction due to flooding.

Comments:
Cheiftans, Wolfetones, Clanad, De Danaan, and the Dublin City Ramblers,
Favorite non Celt Celtic band Orthodox Celts out of Belgrade, Serbija!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter