Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

Again it is cold here, and probably we'll see rain.

Croatia is very high on the corruption index

Mitric to be deported to Serbia
for those who don't want to read a Chinese Communist publication, same basic story, from Bulgaria, note also the picture of the Danube, it's VERY flooded.
Mitic to be deported

Condeleeza Rice to visit Greece

Bomb in Sabac, Serbia My guess is it's a dispute among gangsters.

Dame Muriel Spark dies She wrote some really wonderful books, the world has lost someone special.
Danube at highest point in 100 years
Note the picture of the poor Serbian farmer trying to save his cattle. Who says farmers don't need courage>
Warning to the sensitive, and to people who may be at work. This is what one criminal did to avoild talking...

Bad and Wrong!

Bosnian Pyramid update
Another Pyramid Update

I can't believe my eyes!
U.S. soldiers see certain parallels in Iraq to the Bosnian war
It's not as far fetched a parallel as all that, 1. former Ottoman territory, 2. diverse populatin which was well mixed. 3. All powerful dictator playing divide and rule.
There are some major differences of course, but the observations of soldiers who experienced both places are worth noting.
Charges dropped against one of the Scorpions

Comments:
Off topic: I stole your idea about that chat room. I never heard of them before.

I've added one to my blog.

I entered your Press Room but it was empty at that time. I check back from time to time.

John
 
I've had the same thing happen, usually it's other fellow students at the Yakima Gulag People's Institution of Higher Re:Education in there, I clear it from time to time. I'm always happy if someone steals any of my good ideas, I stole it from someone else! :) That's how the Internet works!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter