Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Actually it was pretty cold tonight too...

Serbia will not fulfil it's engagements to the Hague

Rene van der Linden against independance for Kosovo
The boycotting of elections in various parts of the Balkans is a bit like the loser business of Abstention in Northern Ireland, eventually it HAD to go!
UN Envoy calls for end to boycott policy
This guy really was kind of a sad case.. here's an update, he's the guy from Australia who isn't a citizen but never lived in Serbia, so he gets deported to Serbia...
Jovcic Case update
A really inspirational story, not all news from the Balkans is bad news and not all news from Tennesee is bad news either!
Angels in Scrubs
Just so you don't think I'm always only slaggin' on the Serbs!
Drunk Croat gets 27 tickets in one day
What this guy was going for the record?!?!

Comments:
Wanna bet?

Double or nothing on that bottle of Captain Morgan Mladic will be in custody by the end of April, first week of May!

Any takes?

John
 
John, I'm not that desperate for a drink! Besides it should REALLY be a bottle of medovaca and I fear that that is beyond my means and perhaps not easily obtained by you either due to it's rarity! :)
Besides I'll believe it when I see it, I reported that story since it was a change from the usual...
 
Yea, I'll believe it when I see it too.

I just hope I'm going to get lucky!

John
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter