Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

File Under What's the F***ing Excuse!?

Patiend dumping is real, it's been denied by hospitals, but an instance I'd call patiend dumping occured right in my own town with one of my friends, she was released to a very borderline situation with relatives. I was and remain in no position to take her in, things are simply too disrupted around here right now, wor I would have taken her in.
This however did not result in her being in the street, it did result in her being with a potentially very volatile relative.

That should NOT have happened.

This is even worse. I really hope someone sues in this case because it's uncalled for.

Hospital caught on video dumping a patient

We are not some impoverished war-torn back-water. We have a worse problem, denial.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter