Sunday, March 19, 2006

 

6,666 views of this blog since instalation of the free hit counter

So why am I only a Crunchy Crustacean? OK I'm hoping that makes me at least a nice big lobster or something....
I made my rice pudding for breakfast.
Here's how it's made

1 cup of leftover cooked instant rice from last night, do not refrigerate the rice overnight, that ruins it for this dish!
1 cup whole milk
2 tablespoons of Land o Lakes margerine
1 half cup of sugar
1 pinch of saffron
1 half teaspoon cinnimon
3 green cardomon

I put the rice in the thickest enamaled pan I have with the margerine, and the milk and sugar and the spices, bring it to a low boil, and take it off the burner and leave it covered ten minutes.
It's going to have some milk not part of the rice.
I was too hungry to wait as long as one ought to wait. It's better if you can let it simmer for long enough for all the milk to be absorbed.
That usually results in some low level scorching though.
Later I'll go to the peace action which is taking place at noon today.


Oh marvelous SPAM! I've been selected for EURO MILLIONS
Yeah right! uh huh! as IF!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter