Friday, February 10, 2006

 

Yakima Gulag Literary Gazett Marked First Anniversary Yesterday

It began with a report about the Vagina Monologues, which this year I may not attend at all, nothing against it but I think three times would be too much. Some pictures of pretty bottles and that fun picture from 'The Role of My Family in the World Revolution'
It's no longer simple fun and games, for example I'm considering installing a breathlizer at the door, but it's been fun meeting people who have visited, and I now wonder endlessly about the nameless lurkers from all over who read these pages for like a second and return for another second and then disappear only to return for a second
Who are these people?
Thanks to the many kind people who visit and who have their own blogs which I visit,who have given me a sense of global virtual friendships, the feeling I can go for a coffee in a number of new cities only I'm afraid to. People who meet me in real life after thinking they 'know' me from the Web tend to not like me so well, so I think I'll avoid spoiling those beautiful ephemeral friendships....

Comments:
Congrats!

My year anniversary is the 12th.

I know I haven't been the best reader over the months but I'd like to say thanks for all your good advice and sorry for my "flaws".

John
 
:) oh well to God alone belongs perfection!

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary!
 
Congratulations and keep up with the good work!

All the best,

Daniel.
 
Muchas Gracias Daiel!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter