Tuesday, February 28, 2006

 

Why did the chicken cross the road?


See above, typical Balkans free range chicken.



I guess this should help prevent piracy. I'd say software piracy is the second industry after cigarette smuggling in a lot of Balkans countries.

Microsoft Opens BiH branch

Yeah I know, more of a Mind Improvement Sort of Story:

I wanted to include this story last night but it was on one of those damned obnoxious subscription sites where you have to pay. Obviously a few places haven't heard that famous quote 'Information wants to be free'

Footballer sold for meat


Kostunica's statement on Kosovo

Just heard on NPR it was Svetlana Allelujeva's birtday, that's Stalin's daughter. I have her books, I need to read them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter