Friday, February 10, 2006

 

What's Up With This?

Went by the Hell Hound House by car yesterday and noticed that the male Hell Hound and the baby Hell Hounds were in the YARD!!!!
I did not see Mama Hell Hound, of coures Mama Hell Hound could have been any place, she could have been anyplace from the pound to a shed on the property to indoors. There is a large ill-made dog shed that I've noticed at night is lit with some sort of warming lamp.
Nice to know someone cares if their Hell Hounds freeze...
Now if they'd only get busy with some obedience school for them.
Going into town today, and I still have the pix on my camera, so I'll take out the other pix, and go to see someone at Animal Control and see if they want the pix.
I am really surprised the dogs are still there after needing to be rounded up that last time.
It would be something like a fourth time. Another thing, those puppies still weren't weaned so I bet they HAD to bring Mama Hell Hound back not to starve the puppies. I doubt they are fully on solid food. Mama Hell Hound was still nurseing them.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter