Sunday, February 19, 2006

 

Weekend Round-up

Janica gets her zlatna krofna!


rest of story

Nice pictre of her with the medal too! long story on this. I hope I was the first to break it to you!
Ceric has been pretty upset with people rioting about the cartoons. He's been pretty vocal about it, although I doubt it's been noticed much in the States.
Bosnian Mufti against protests about cartoons


Covered better by Quod over at Balkan Scissors but bears repeatition



I wish I could think of anything nice to say about Mr. Annan.

Kofi Annan gets big $s

Please, do NOT all go buying houses in Croatia! Thank you!
yet more rave reviews of Croatia

BTW these were Albanian Muslim workers.

Workers from Macedonia kidnapped in Basra

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter