Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Snijeg!

We got some snow out there. It's dark but I went outside, and took pictures of the snow.

Since I came to the gulag, the latest it snowed here was one St. Patrick's day when it snowed a bunch, like a foot or something. So snow can come pretty late here.

The highway between Selah and Ellensburg is closed both ways due to accidents I-82. The radio station is going nuts four feeds at once again.
I wonder when those people at KIT will learn how to run their equipment? Is it really th at hard? I guess.


Anyway I got a few decent pix of it, in the dark. I will take more in the morning. Thank God I don't need to go anywhere but I worry about my son, he can't drive in this. He may need to take the bus.

They often predict snow that never arrives here, but this sure did arrive. I shall put out old nuts for the birds. Poor things will be hungry.

Speaking of birds, the poor swans in Europe! A swan that tested positive for H5 bird flu virus was found dead in Denmark. One was found in Germany too a day or so ago.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter