Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

I wish he would move on with his trial too and quit wasting everyone's time already...

I remember Milosevic's first judge, a not terribly nice man with a lot of experience in the Diplock courts and I remember thinking 'ok there is sometimss a time and place for such people...' and thinking that two more suited men could not in my wildest dreams have met and settling in to enjoy the spectacle. The judge died. I felt a bit sorry for him.
Milosevic is probably physically sicker than the judge was. That's neither here nor there, it's the self inflicted illness of too much slivovica, too many fine Cuban cigars and too much of the high fat part of the Serbian diet, literally living too high on the hog. Oh perhaps the tensions of office did some of the damage but again self inflicted. You may have noticed, I have a very hard time feeling terribly sorry for Milosevic.


Milosevic told to move on with his defense

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter