Monday, February 27, 2006

 

I was tempted to do a snarky title, but this is too serious...

This is horrifically sad, in any family. I wonder what really happened. I favor the theory that the daughter was upset by what her father was doing and that it constituted a protest, the only one she could make. I do not think she would have heard such different perceptions in Russia from Russian media though because Russia has always been a staunch ally of Serbia. Maybe not of Yugoslavia per se but definately of Serbia.
Still this theory doesn't cover why the extraordinary hostility to Muslims? Why did it get worse when his daughter died? This is interesting and it is as I said, a very tragic story, and his reactions were those of an 18th century man, not a modern one.

Favorite Mladic Hangout Outed


And I guess bird flu which I reported on earlier is confirmed.

Bird Flu definately in BiH

Comments:
thanks for letting me know, I will check it out
 
ok i fixed that but not in this article it's a new post, it has a picture of Ana Mladic's grave too.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter