Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

The Editor of this Blog Celebrates a Birthday today.

The real fun will be tomorrow, I'll be going to my daughter's for dinner, to hang harmlessly with the grandbabies and eat. It's mid term time too, so I will have to do a couple exams sometime this weekend too. jasam pravi sit o skola!
I called my fiance to pick on him for AGAIN not sending me a birthday card or a Valentine's day card. I told him it's going to be a LOT of steak dinners! which of course made him laugh.
One of my friends has to go to a funeral today and is not having a nice day. I hope she'll be ok today. She knows who she is.

Comments:
Srecan rodjendan!!!!
 
hvala najlipsa!
 
hvala najlipsa!
 
Happy belated!
 
An Aquarius! I should have known.
 
I thought you proffessor types looked askance on all that! :)
I won't tell you my ascendant!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter