Sunday, February 26, 2006

 

A bit of news to look over with your morning coffee

New Constitution to be Signed in BiH

And you thought I'd let you off without a Mladic story? WRONG!!! What made you think I'd let you off that easy? This looks to me like a good analysis of the whole story.

Not the first only the worst


Please not another deadline

One of the biggest reasons to arrest people who have been part of the criminal conduct of war, they don't really stojp when the war is over. They keep messing things up for decent people. Another thing, maybe it is time to reject a taste for pointless luxury. That is another thing fueling this sort of thing.

Dead Mobster in Bulgaria part of Marko Milosevic ring

Trajkovski was a really unusual man for the Balkans and it often crosses my mind what would have happened had he survived, had he not been killed in the plane crash in Stolac. Macedonia is another part of the Balkans that is at risk of conflict, and Trajkovski did what he could to prevent this. Perhaps the fact that basically Macedonia is stable is because of the work this man did.
Flowers laid at the tomb of Trajkovski


Ethnic Turkish Party in Bulgaria

Comments:
it's not a mispelling, it's N E R M A a very traditional Bosnian name :) and yes I felt she had a good level headed analysis free of conspiracy theories.
Thanks for visiting, grab a cup of kahva, some rahat lokum and if you are so inclined, a shot of rakija! :)
 
Or my morning rum and coffee!

I just woke up...well it's 1300. I had today off and thought I'd sleep in a bit.

I enjoyed the "dead mobster" article. I couldn't help but laugh out loud when I read ciagrettes! It's like when I offended a friend of mine who used to smuggle sugar.

I actually chocked on my drink when he said the word sugar. I just thought if funny that sugar was a smuglable product.

I was expecting herion, guns or computer chips or something...but sugar?

I'm actually amazed this dead mobster was so brazen to be driving around alone in his "high-end" sprots car given the fact that an attempt on his life failed three years earlier.

These guys are a dime a dozen and think of themselves as invincible! They have such large egoes that they eventually become the masters of their own demise by making it easy for the "hit-man".

I wish I were a selfish, greedy man. I could make a killing off protecting and advising these clowns! Jebiga!

John
 
Well I find that rum and coffee isn't a bad awy to start the day!
I could go on and on about how damn puritanical America has gotten on that question!
But seriously, John you are right, these guys do catch themselves in time.
I'm glad you are not helping those guys, it's bad karma.
(oh how 60s of me!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter