Monday, January 16, 2006

 

You know a little this...a little that....

Just for you Bora, I hope I scooped you! :) Did you know what you eat or don't eat can affect your mental health?

Food and Mental Health


New flights to Croatia so...maybe I'll go first to Dublin, then take a bus up to Belfast, see beautiful Northern Ireland now that the war is not an issue..and then take another bus to Larne, take the ferry sse a little of Scotland, and then fly to Pula...give a lecture at the James Joyce Linguistic Institute...take the bus to Sarajevo...yeah this could work.


Worlds oldest mother Obviously this reporter never met any ladies from the Balkans before, they in general don't age as fast. OK I had my critique of the whole notion but she's doing alright from the sound of things and this is a very wanted baby. Some of what she said about the whole relationship thing made sense to me. There are a lot of compromises in relationships and I can see why even an affair was out of the question. I"m glad that someone has let this lady tell her side of the story. That's good.

Montenegrin Independance?
How Medieval to go to the Pope and talk about this! I am generally in favor of getting all Medieval, but this is unique since Montenegro is an Orthodox majority area. It's not without precedent in the Balkans for Orthodox rulers to do this though.

Comments:
Thanks for your visit.
 
Going to Northern Ireland? That's where I'm from. Take the train, not the bus. Get the ferry to Scotland from Belfast - Larne is a dump. Or better still take the plane with easyjet - it's cheaper. Visit the distillery at Bushmills.
 
@Alwyn thanks for the good advice! It's not happening RIGHT away, but it will happen sooner than planned I'm doing quite badly this quarter and I no longer care if it's the end of the road schoolwise. I think I'd go with the train cuz it's a way to see the countryside pleasantly. I love trains. I traveled on an old steam train in Mexico as a kid. A pilgrimage to a shrine in the mountains in Mexico.
I like Bushmills. I'm non sectarian, I like Bushmills I like Jamisons too!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Meter